How does it work?
Circular Cities Accelerator Programme with a total budget of €800k will fund 15 SME-led consortia. The highly intensive and innovative 12 weeks-long programme will support very innovative SMEs/Start-Ups in the development and marketing of solutions, products, processes based on circular value chains with focus on key challenges under the Circular Cities domain.
The Circular Cities accelerator programme is divided in 2 phases and a Demo-day Event at the end of the programme (see here).
The 5 best ranked Consortia at DigiCirc Demo-days will receive further funding of €100k to
support LSD of their product/service, and its market launch.
Whats’s in it for SMEs?
● Up to €60k equity free funding per SME/StartUp
● Access to Technology by get in touch with tech partners and access 3 useful digital
tools and data
● Opportunity to build useful European partnerships through Matchmaking activities
● Opportunity to receive a one-on-one Business Coaching support
● Opportunity to receive Thematic Mentoring support provided by industry experts
When does the Accelerator Programme start?
DigiCirc Circular Cities Accelerator Programme will run from April 2021 to July 2021.